Dual FC-7688E don´t work...

Ask your question such as how to install home security systems, where to place the motion sensor, what type of smoke detector to choose for my case etc. Professional security system technician will answer the questions.
Brage

Dual FC-7688E don´t work...

Unread post by Brage »

Hello!

I have two FC-7688E (Expansion 1 and Expansion 2). I want to connect these to my host FC-7668Pro. Exp1 is adressed 1111 zone 129-136. Exp2 0111 zone 137-144. I have connect a four wire from host to exp1. Power from host "Auxiliary power output" to exp1 12+ and GND. Then i use "BUS MODULE A B" from host to exp1 A B. Then i have a 2nd four wired cabel connected exactly as first one to my Exp2 module.

I cant get this to work... When i connect expansion 1 it´s works, then i connect expansion 2 to, expansion 1 still works but expansion 2 looks like it works, red light flash and the green blink. But i get fault message "Loop fault" on expansion 2. If i disconnect expansion 1 and only have expansion 2 connected it works with expansion 2. Everything looks like it works on the expansions, when i activate a zone on one of the expansions the green light start flash. If i select "unused" the green light stop flash. But as i say, expansion 2 get fault message if both expansions is connected and i have activate a zone in expansion 2.

Hope for help...
vedard

Re: Dual FC-7688E don´t work...

Unread post by vedard »

Hi!
Have you set the defense zone attributes in the defense zone attribute settings of the expansion zones?
Shop Focus brand wireless alarm, HB solar power alarm, HST fire alarm at https://www.vedardalarm.com
vedard

Re: Dual FC-7688E don´t work...

Unread post by vedard »

And be sure the total power supply demand of the keyboard, auxiliary power supply, siren etc. does not exceed the maximum power of the host of 350mA。
Shop Focus brand wireless alarm, HB solar power alarm, HST fire alarm at https://www.vedardalarm.com