Guidance to shop solar wireless security system

Perimeter Security system wireless solar power photoelectric beam system installing instruction. Video guidance and user manual for setting up solar power beam system for outdoor yard, wall, balcony security protection.
vedard

Guidance to shop solar wireless security system

Unread post by vedard »

Solar wireless security system is a radio frequency wireless communication system including intrusion detector, alarm horn and alarm receiver. As with other RF wireless security systems, choose the same brand when purchasing solar wireless systems to ensure wireless transmission compatibility.
From the alarm store, select HB brand alarm system manufacturer
You can see all the HB brand wireless compatible security device including intrusion detector, siren strobe, alarm bell, alarm panel, smoke alarm, gas sensor, water leakage detector, door contact, indoor motion sensor, break beam sensor. All of them can be compatible with each other. One alarm receiver of alarm bell such as HB-805A or HB-MFR or alarm panel HB-5050G/R can equip with at least 24 wireless sensors and remote controller.
Solar security systems are characterized by energy saving and ease of installation. Solar wireless break beam system can best protect outdoor vehicles and other property security and against intrusion to indoor. Its wireless transmission range can reach 500-800 meters. Alarm receivers in homes can receive alarms from detectors installed in driveways, yard fences, and walls.
The Solar Wireless Security system is an upgrade to the wired alarm system.The wireless communication strength of the product has been enhanced.The outdoor anti-interference ability of the product has been improved.The ease of installation and use of the product has been improved.
Solar wireless safety system is a professional residential, commercial and industrial safety protection system. But normal people can quickly learn to install it like professionals. The break beam has LCD calibrator to show the transmission and receiving terminals calibration status.
Choose the right security system according to the construction characteristics of the house. For example, for the gate or driveway protection can choose solar infrared detector or solar break beam sensor. Refer to driveway alarm.
Choose appropriate alarm notification equipment according to residential characteristics and safety requirements. If you are always at home, you can choose the alarm bell HB-805A. If not, you can choose app alarm HB-5050G/R.
Attachments
Solar beam system category-3.jpg
Solar beam system category-3.jpg (355.65 KiB) Viewed 2614 times
Solar beam system category-2.jpg
Solar beam system category-2.jpg (423.65 KiB) Viewed 2614 times
Solar beam system category.jpg
Solar beam system category.jpg (448.34 KiB) Viewed 2614 times
solar-security.png
solar-security.png (1.04 MiB) Viewed 2614 times
Shop Focus brand wireless alarm, HB solar power alarm, HST fire alarm at https://www.vedardalarm.com
vedard

Re: Guidance to shop solar wireless security system

Unread post by vedard »

How to turn off the sound on HB-T001S4 solar wireless infrared grating?
Well, the sound produced after the detector is obscured is the calibrated sound. You can turn it off with 7 times click of power button after power off.
Turn off sound on infrared grating.mp4
(3.31 MiB) Downloaded 283 times
Shop Focus brand wireless alarm, HB solar power alarm, HST fire alarm at https://www.vedardalarm.com
vedard

Q&A of solar alarm system using

Unread post by vedard »

1. Mine was working great, but then stopped. What is wrong? (HB-T001Q3+HB-MFR)
If the solar beam sensor stopped working:
1. please try to align the solar beams with each other again(if the solar beams not be installed firmly, it will stop working by wind blowing)
2. please try to charge the solar beams by DC5V-12V power adapter for 2-4 hours.

2. Can the receiver activate a siren? (HB-T001Q3+HB-5050R)
Yes, the receiver have the output to connect extra wired siren. The output power is 12V/0.5A

3. Do the solar sensors deteriorate like the path light sensors do? How long do batteries last without recharging?
This solar panel is amorphous silicon(glass) and will not deteriorate.
Just use Batteries can make the detector work for more than a week.

4. Does the IR beam sense motion at night when it is dark out?
Yes, it will work all the time..it has built-in rechargeable batteries inside and can work at night and at daytime the batteries will be charged by the solar even in cloudy or rainy days.

5. I am looking for 2 power adaptors to charge the inferred receiver and sender, why should this be so difficult, my solar does not charge well.
You can probably google DC5V-12V D5.5x2.1mm (5521)power adapter to find what you are needing. The transformer is 5-12V and 1A-1.5A.

6. I bought this driveway alarm a little over a year ago and the senses stopped charging.
Try charging them directly with the base charger. This happened to me during low light periods but recharging them has gotten them back to full functionality.

7. Can I get an alert on my smart phone? (HB-T001Q3+HB-5050R)
Yes. There is app named saferhomee which will receive alarm and make notify.

8. Can u connect additional sensors to original base of a HB-T001Q3+HB-5050R?
Yes. Up to 32 sensors can be connect to 1 receiver.

9. I want to make sure it's getting fully charged, how do I get the display to show the battery level?
Please just use the power adapter to charge the sensors for 4 hours. If work properly, the indicator light of the sensors will be green.

10. How do you turn on the sensor beep?
The 3 IR beam sensor has beep,and press the button 7 times turn on the beam sensor can turn off beep. (If it is at power on status, you need to power off it firstly)

11. On a base monitoring several sensors, how are you able to determine which sensor has been tripped? (HB-T001Q3+HB-805A)
The receiver can setup different sensor with different ring tones..up to 35 ring tones optional.

12. I bought this less than a year ago and it just stopped working. Is there a battery?
The issues maybe caused by Low battery or the sensors not aligh well with each other again..so please kindly operate the sensor as below and then try again:
1. charge the sensor for 4 hours by the power adatper of the indoor receiver ( at the back of the sensor, it has a charge port)
2. test and verify the alignment again
1) block only the top infrared beam----indoor receiver not alarm
2) block only the bottom infrared beam---indoor receiver not alarm
3) block both the two infrared beam---indoor receiver alarms

13. Are the 2 sensors marked Left & Right?
They are marked R (receiver) and T (transmitter). Please have the receiver close to the alarm panel when you installed.

14. Do the sensors have to be set up next to each other or can they be set one in front and one in back house?
They don't need to be set up next to each other, but there can't be anything between the two sensors. You could have one in front of the house and one in back if they are on the side yard with nothing blocking the two sensors from communicating to each other. The solar beam sensors work in pair(one is transmitter and one is receiver)..and you should make sure the infrared beams of the sensors align well with each other..and the sensor range can be up to 190 feet.