Coal mine Ex-Camera connection with Ex-DVR

Smart home and security home new technology and innovation. DIY home automation sharing knowledge and experience.
vedard

Coal mine Ex-Camera connection with Ex-DVR

Unread post by vedard »

In underground coal mine, the view is not wide enough and the visual distance is short. Therefore, explosion-proof cameras are generally needed to be installed in most important workplaces or equipment Chambers for real-time monitoring and video recording of scene dynamics.
How to connect the DVR or NVR to the video camera?
The explosion-proof camera firstly used in the underground coal mine are all with the analog signals and with the built-in analog camera. The video signal was transmitted directly to the ground through the optical cable by the video optical terminal machine, which was decoded and connected to the video recorder for monitoring.With the popularization of underground ring network in coal mine, the advantages of network camera are more and more obvious. It doesn't need additional wiring of optical cable and can direct access to the switch and read the data. So webcams replaced analog cameras.
The video recorders include DVR and NVR and later hybrid hard disk video recorder. The hybrid DVR can be connected to the analog signal, and can also take into account the limited number of network video signal, to meet the needs of a variety of sites.
The connection between explosion-proof hard disk recorder and explosion-proof camera can be divided into the following:
Explosion-proof video recorder and explosion-proof camera are connected by junction box. When the optical cable is connected to the camera, one or two cables are connected to the explosion-proof camera. The remaining optical cables are fused to the next explosion-proof camera.Most webcams or analog cameras use this method of connection.Fiber-optic cable is used for direct connection between explosion-proof video recorder and explosion-proof camera.No junction box is used between explosion-proof cameras, which are directly connected to explosion-proof video recorder from explosion-proof cameras.This method is used in a few places, but it is not very common.This approach is suitable for network cameras as well as analog cameras.
The connection method between explosion-proof video recorder and explosion-proof camera mainly depends on the camera. The explosion-proof camera with cascade function should be selected to realize this connection method.This connection method is applicable to network camera.
Shop Focus brand wireless alarm, HB solar power alarm, HST fire alarm at https://www.vedardalarm.com