How to solve the problems of wireless video surveillance?

Smart home and security home new technology and innovation. DIY home automation sharing knowledge and experience.
vedard

How to solve the problems of wireless video surveillance?

Unread post by vedard »

For video monitoring surveillance project, there will always be some place with wiring difficulty and have to use wireless video monitoring device. For wireless network, the deployed monitoring points need to be distributed or centralized according to specific needs, and unified access and management of all monitoring points need to be considered to ensure the safe and stable operation of wireless network.
1. Insufficient wireless video monitoring bandwidth
The bandwidth of wireless network is far less than that of wired network.
The characteristics of the video surveillance system is that the uploading video data is large, while the downlink control data stream is small. So after the wireless video surveillance system of the proposed equipment is confirmed, the upline bandwidth should be mainly calculated to determines the number of cameras connected.
In addition, environmental factors often affect bandwidth, and wired networks are much less affected than wireless networks.Only when the wireless network signal is the strongest, it can reach to its standard bandwidth.If any obstacles or antennas are moved slightly, the wireless network signal may be significantly attenuated.For example, an 11Mb/s wireless network can only provide 5.5mb /s of bandwidth for video streaming.However, the typical wireless network bandwidth is probably only 2.75Mb/s.
With the development of wireless technology, however, up to hundreds of megabytes rate of 802.11n technology, is leading to faster, higher, stronger wireless applications, in the actual video monitoring tests, the AP, based on 802.11 n technology under the range of 150 meters, which can be with the stability of 100 MB/s transmission capacity, mean 802.11n wireless technology can support hd access.
2. Wireless video surveillance anti-jamming
Since wireless technology USES microwave as the carrier and video data is transmitted on the wireless microwave, it is impossible to predict whether there is clutter interference in the air, and signal interference is very common in practical applications.
In order to overcome the wireless interference, efforts should be made not only from the anti-jamming aspect of wireless technology, but also from many aspects.For example, video coding algorithm efforts: the use of efficient video compression ratio to achieve the same quality of video data, with a better file size, reduce the possibility of file interference;Improve the ability of video transmission error correction, and provide a recovery algorithm for the transmitted error data.
3. Wireless video surveillance data security
Open wireless transmission means, the wireless network transmission of data is likely to be intercepted, which will bring a great risk to sensitive video data.If competitors or malicious uses illegal way, through the interception of wireless signals, can relatively simple to decipher the wireless transmission of the content.
Application security wireless video monitoring system, therefore, in addition to the ability of security monitoring equipment failure-free operation for a long time, the video data in wireless transmission network security is also cannot be ignored, video transmission must be able to prevent theft, video data have tamper-proof function such as encryption, to ensure the safe and effective of final data.
Shop Focus brand wireless alarm, HB solar power alarm, HST fire alarm at https://www.vedardalarm.com
Kevinscono

-

Unread post by Kevinscono »

How do you secure your database on wordpress? I havent really used any security for this, and since I have a lot of content on the database, I was wondering what the best security I could use to protect it?
vd-ala
Site Admin

Database security

Unread post by vd-ala »

Kevinscono wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:21 am How do you secure your database on wordpress? I havent really used any security for this, and since I have a lot of content on the database, I was wondering what the best security I could use to protect it?
Hello Kevinscono,
You should regularly download your database and backup on your local PC.
vd-ala
Site Admin

Database security

Unread post by vd-ala »

Kevinscono wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:21 am How do you secure your database on wordpress? I havent really used any security for this, and since I have a lot of content on the database, I was wondering what the best security I could use to protect it?
Hello Kevinscono,
You should regularly download your database and backup on your local PC.