Wireless Alarm Camera Video alarm

How to make home security solution? What type of security system should I choose? Should I DIY Home security or have monitor company make it?
vedard

Unread post by vedard »

The integration of alarm system and security cameras makes video alarm. Video alarm system can include any type detector such as door contact, PIR motion sensor, smoke detector, gas sensor, wireless siren strobe and network IP camera.
All detectors are wireless connection to the IP camera. You can monitor the home security via IE browser, iphone app or android app via smartphone. You can arm, disarm the system or query system status via app. The alarm information will be pop up on your smart phone app. The SMS message will be sent for notification of the alarm.
There is preset PTZ related to zone number, for example zone 1 (balcony ) is related to PTZ preset location 1, then if zone 1 alarms, the PTZ will turn to the preset location and take the picture. So, if zone 1 alarms, you can see the picture of spot.
You can receive email with picture and alarm information.
Home arm and away home arm is supported for easy setting. (set home arm zones and away home arm zones, for example, if you are home, you may need perimeter zones armed, windows, doors armed but not need indoor motion sensors armed)
Self check function: moving or opening of the device, low battery of the device will send relative warning of alarm information.
With built-in microphone, two way audio is available.
TCP/IP or wifi network for alarm communication.
Updated system firmware and device firmware can be upgraded via internet.
Wireless alarm camera enables alarm and remote surveillance together. So, with picture with truth.
Shop Focus brand wireless alarm, HB solar power alarm, HST fire alarm at https://www.vedardalarm.com
vedard

troubleshooting of video alarm IP network camera

Unread post by vedard »

The security system should be regularly inspected to avoid ineffectiveness of the video alarm system.
We listed some troubleshooting for failure of the video alarm system and provided solutions.
1. The video alarm device doesn't work after power on.
Causes: The power adapter is not well plugged into the socket. Please re-plug it well. There is problem with the socket, please replace a socket and try. The power supply is not suitable for needs. For example, required power supply is 12V/1A, please check it.
2. Press the remote controller button, the indication LED does not light on, or the remote controlling distance shortens. The remote controller battery is lower. Replace the remote controller battery.
3. Some wired zone indication led keeps lighting on. Causes: wired detector is not correctly wired or not well wired. Please check and make sure the connection screw is well fixed. 2.2K EOL resistor is not wired. Please wire 2.2K EOL resistor and the end of wired zone.
4. The wireless video alarm device can not be found after connection to the network. Cause, please check and make sure the IP wireless network video alarm camera is in the same network. If there is firewall software installed, please close the firewall software.
5. At security system arm operation, the system status indication led does not light on and it sounds di di di di di. Cause: it is zone error. Please check the wired zone and authorize the arm /disarm etc. for the operator.
6. The detectors are enrolled, but not available to arm disarm for the zone. Please check whether or not the zone attribution is set correctly.
7. The network video alarm camera can be found, but can not visit it. Cause: the alarm camera IP and PC IP is not in the same network. Need to set them at the same IP network segment. For example, PC ip address is 192.168.0.100, so it can visit same network IP segment of 192.168.0.1~192.168.0.255 only.
Shop Focus brand wireless alarm, HB solar power alarm, HST fire alarm at https://www.vedardalarm.com
vedard

Wireless Alarm Camera Video alarm Operation

Unread post by vedard »

1. Operation by remote controller
Remote Home arm, away home arm operation of the security system. Remote disarm the security system.
Panic button click to trigger alarm of the alarm camera.
2. Operation by IE browser or smart phone app.
Arm, disarm, emergency alarm operation can be done via IE browser or smart phone app.
3. Alarm and receiving alarm operation
If the zone is set as perimeter security zone, then only when the system is at arm status, the alarm will be triggered if intrusion is detected. Delay arm can be set for the zones. If the zone type is fire, emergency alarm, gas alarm, medical alarm, or 24 hours alarm, the alarm will be triggered no matter what status the security system is.
HenryPeaNt

Unread post by HenryPeaNt »

Has anyone knowledge of the manufacturers ,of the most cost effective wireless fire alarms BS 5839 pt1 compliant systems out there??
Many thanks
Edwardageby

Unread post by Edwardageby »

I have just recently purchased a DVR with 4 channels. The system I previously used is made by ASTAK and it has 2 wireless cameras and one receiver that has to be manually switched between the 2 cameras. I am also not happy with the picture and especially the sound quality. Is there a way to convert the 2 cameras so I can direct wire them to the DVR or does it make more sense to try to sell the wireless system and replace it with 2 wired cams?

Has anybody done that yet?

Thanks
vedard

Re: Wireless Alarm Camera Video alarm

Unread post by vedard »

Edwardageby wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:31 am I have just recently purchased a DVR with 4 channels. The system I previously used is made by ASTAK and it has 2 wireless cameras and one receiver that has to be manually switched between the 2 cameras. I am also not happy with the picture and especially the sound quality. Is there a way to convert the 2 cameras so I can direct wire them to the DVR or does it make more sense to try to sell the wireless system and replace it with 2 wired cams?

Has anybody done that yet?

Thanks
Is there AV wire with the receiver? You can use the AV wire to connect the receiver with DVR directly. Then it transfers camera signals to DVR.
Alfrnaw

video alarm

Unread post by Alfrnaw »

the point is that using the file:/ command you can access the servers and AD isnt supported on psp so no restrictions...
and if I want internet Ill just use my proxy...
axlesys

Unread post by axlesys »

If you want the best Wireless Alarm Camera Video then look no further than Axle Systems as they are prompt with their services
RicardoTimithy

Unread post by RicardoTimithy »

While doing the locks change i asked the locksmith to install these security alarms also in my office but these systems aren't available at that moment. So, i called the home security company to provide me with these security cameras.
muyteyter

Unread post by muyteyter »

Hi,

For example, zone 1 (the balcony) is associated with PTZ preset location 1, thus when zone 1 alarms, the PTZ will turn to the preset position and shoot the photo. As a result, if zone 1 alerts, you can see the spot's photograph.
Emails with images and warning information are available.
For simple setting, the home arm and away home arm are supported. (Set home arm zones and away home arm zones; for instance, if you are home, you may require perimeter zones, windows, and doors armed but not indoor motion sensors)
The self-check function of the gadget sends a relative warning of the alarm when it is moved or opened or when the battery is low.
two devices with built-in microphone. I hope u can understand. Also work on outdoor furniture.