How many zones alarm control panel should I choose

Home security system setting, operation troubleshooting. Help installing wireless wired home security system.
vedard

Unread post by vedard »

There are 4 zones, 8 zones, 16 zones or 32 zones alarm control panel.
Does the zones mean quantity of detectors I can connect?
No, zones means defense areas. You can set some detectors in the same defense area. For example, living room is regarded as a defense area, there are glass break detector, curtain PIR, window contact switch installed in this area. So, these three detectors can be enrolled in the same zone number. If alarm occurs, you get alarm information of the zone but you don't know which detector triggers the alarm.

We need to remind you that when choosing a host, we must first determine the number and requirements of the space and area to be guarded, and then determine the host's defense area and model. Generally, extra 2-4 zones should be left to increase the defense area and detection equipment in the future. For example, 16 zones can meet your present defense area and protection requirement, but you should select 18-20 zones alarm host.
Shop Focus brand wireless alarm, HB solar power alarm, HST fire alarm at https://www.vedardalarm.com
vedard

wired or wireless alarm system should I use

Unread post by vedard »

As far as the family is concerned, our view is: if your house is before decoration or your housing area is too large (especially duplex structure), you have some knowledge and experience in the installation of anti-theft system (or you can find technicians to assist you in installation), we recommend that you use cable mode; the reason is: when decorating the house, we must carry out the wiring of the whole house. It is very convenient to reconstruct and add the wiring of the security system at the same time. No matter what, the stability of the wired mode is beyond doubt; too large houses (duplex structure, villas, etc.) are also better to use wired. The reason is that the wireless transmission distance of wireless door magnetism, small buttons and some small detectors is limited, and too long distance may lead to false alarm or missed alarm. For customers with small housing area (less than 150 square meters), we recommend using wireless mode, because ordinary wireless anti-theft alarm system can meet the requirements of wireless transmission; the reason is: wireless system can change the prevention area and location at any time according to your needs, and the increase or decrease of equipment is also very convenient. It should be reminded that if it is wired, if conditions permit, as many spare lines as possible and the location confirmation will be arranged for you by professionals. Generally speaking, the advantages and disadvantages of cable products
Advantages: Because it is dedicated to wires, the alarm signal transmission is relatively stable and is not easily disturbed by external factors.
Disadvantages: Beautiful appearance, heavy construction workload, complex operation and inconvenient maintenance require special maintenance.
Advantages and disadvantages of wireless products
Advantages: won't destroy the overall beauty of the preventive area, simple installation, easy operation, one will learn.
Disadvantage: The alarm signal will be disturbed by external factors, resulting in the attenuation of the transmission distance of the alarm signal.
Active infrared technology is generally used in the circumferential infrared counter-fire system. There are many range specifications. And passive infrared detectors can be divided into two, three and so on! It is often used in indoor alarm system. Infrared counter-fire system is composed of transmitting and receiving devices. The transmitter actively transmits infrared waves and receives them at the receiving end. Passive infrared is the infrared wave emitted by passive sensing human body! That is to say, the infrared wave that can emit infrared signal is called active infrared. It does not emit infrared signal itself, but detects the infrared wave of human body or object and becomes passive infrared.
From the construction point of view, the requirements should be consistent, active infrared as far as possible to avoid obstructions, avoid direct light, etc. Passive infrared should also avoid strong light, not be blown directly by airflow, and places where temperature varies greatly, etc. Active infrared is mostly used in peripheral alarm system (such as multi-beam infrared counter-fire, infrared counter-fire fence, etc.)! Passive infrared is mostly used in indoor home alarm system (such as infrared detector, curtain detector, etc.)
Shop Focus brand wireless alarm, HB solar power alarm, HST fire alarm at https://www.vedardalarm.com
ShermanCAf

Unread post by ShermanCAf »

If you will not install unattended-upgrades, you should have not extra traffic, in my opinion.
These upgrades will be quite small in IoT device, I think, so I recommend to use them...