How to make home security solution

How to make home security solution? What type of security system should I choose? Should I DIY Home security or have monitor company make it?
ShermanCAf

Unread post by ShermanCAf »

I am looking for a nice home security camera to secure the house and monitor the pets, any suggestions? I have searched the one is "Homiee", it is the baby monitor, the camera can rotate 360 x 100 degrees, any other suggestions?
sabiraslam

Re: How to make home security solution

Unread post by sabiraslam »

Home security is most important thing for every home. Ring is top ranking company that offers multiple security appliances for different functions in home and commercial. I use Ring wireless burglar alarm over 5 years to protect my home and family from burglaries. It easy to use, install because of wireless connectivity. It fills all of your security needs.
Ramonaadova

Unread post by Ramonaadova »

I have a cable modem plugged into a linksys hub. the hub goes out to my computer and to a netgear MR814 v2 wireless modem. The wireless modem signal is picked up by another computer here in another room and the connection is unsecured. How do I make this connection secured so others cant pick up the signal? Sorry for my newbness
THANKS
Attachments
202.gif
202.gif (3.08 KiB) Viewed 8161 times
vedard

Unread post by vedard »

Ramonaadova wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:19 pm I have a cable modem plugged into a linksys hub. the hub goes out to my computer and to a netgear MR814 v2 wireless modem. The wireless modem signal is picked up by another computer here in another room and the connection is unsecured. How do I make this connection secured so others cant pick up the signal? Sorry for my newbness
THANKS
set used computer mac address at www.routerlogin.net
Shop Focus brand wireless alarm, HB solar power alarm, HST fire alarm at https://www.vedardalarm.com
Thval

Unread post by Thval »

Huh? If the TV can play movies from the drive, then isnt it working? You need to explain exactly what you are doing. Is it a smart TV? Are you using a specific app?

Make/model of the TV and drives might help too.
Restoration of enamel baths in Mytishchi https://megaremont.pro/kazan-restavratsiya-vann
axlesys

Unread post by axlesys »

You can also refer to Axle Systems' home security solutions for a better and safe environment.