Traditional family security products and smart home security system

How to make home security solution? What type of security system should I choose? Should I DIY Home security or have monitor company make it?
vedard

Unread post by vedard »

Traditional family security products rely heavily on people, and their functions are single and do not have network attributes. They can only provide passive primary security functions, and their use value is at a low level. With the continuous development of science and technology, most household security products are now networked, automated and gradually intelligent. Especially driven by high and new technologies such as artificial intelligence, biometrics, 5G communication and cloud processing, the application effect and experience of household security products have been greatly improved, and their functions have begun to change from single to diversified.
Intelligent door lock can realize keyless unlocking, remote unlocking, real-time viewing of home status and linkage with other devices, in which keyless unlocking is very obvious for user experience improvement. At present, the penetration rate of intelligent door lock in our country is still low, and the market space is vast. It is estimated that the demand for intelligent door locks will reach 32 million sets by 2020, four times that of 2017.
At present, the focus of the development of home video surveillance products is to improve the functions of their own products, integrate more practical technologies, so that the original single-function products can achieve functional diversification, and can complete the interconnection of data and network with other smart home products.
Smart home robots have become particularly prominent under the sweep of this wave of technology. Through voice, image recognition and other related technologies, it links itself with the intelligent host gateway. Users give orders to the intelligent home robot through voice, and control various devices in the home through the linkage.
Shop Focus brand wireless alarm, HB solar power alarm, HST fire alarm at https://www.vedardalarm.com
benniedef

Unread post by benniedef »

Use wireless camera for this purpose because I am also using wireless camera in my home and its working very amazingly.
sabiraslam

Re: Traditional family security products and smart home security system

Unread post by sabiraslam »

Smart technology makes easy our life and gives peace of mind. I am looking for best and reliable wireless burglar alarm to secure my home and family form thieves and burglaries. It easy to use, install and access on your smartphone. It provides smart innovations in home security. Please gives your suggestions.
ImogenedaP

Unread post by ImogenedaP »

Can anyone tell me if the Indigo home automation system works with the Autelis products. More specifically the Somfy shade controls for SDN & RTS.
Attachments
212.gif
212.gif (2.66 KiB) Viewed 7045 times